Four NBA playoff games? One Friday night? Count me in!
Eight NBA teams will hit the hardwood tonight to take part in NBA playoff games. Here are a few scattered thoughts on the games:
- The Hawks, who trail the Pacers 3-2, have gotten blown out in all three games in Indianapolis, but are a perfect 2-0 at home, where they play tonight. Is it just me or do the Hawks do this lose on the road, win at home thing every year?
- I have a good feeling that between the Rockets and the Celtics, one team will force a game seven after trailing 3-0.
- The Thunder need more production from Kevin Martin. He is shooting 30% in the playoffs.
- Reggie Jackson needs to be better too. Reggie has got to be efficient and has to stay out of foul trouble.
- Winning in Memphis is a tall task for the Clippers tonight, but they need to in order to extend the series. I guess that’s what happens when you lose three in a row. Blake Griffin is still questionable tonight and that should scare Clippers fans. Look for Chris Paul to come out super aggressive like he did in game five.
- While I’m happy that there are four games tonight, I just wish they were staggered so I could watch all of them. Oh well. 😦
- It will be interesting to see which announcers ESPN puts on each game. Fingers crossed for Hubie on the Celtics-Knicks game!